Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Topic People

Although the bass is quite interesting, based on some recent events I've decided that it would be better to blog about the people I meet instead. So that's the new topic, "The people I meet." basically I'll be talking about interesting things that happened to people I know and people I meet, when I meet them. Let's start by talking about a workshop I went to this weekend. I met a girl, named Raquel, who always has this blank expression on her face. When I talked to her, I had to pry information out of her. Also what amuses me about even more is that she lives and works in upstate yet she doesn't have a cellphone. She has a car though. Weird.

3 comments:

Adam said...

This girl you met, Raquel, sounds preplexing. I figure if she can afford the expenses of having a car. How could she not afford a cell phone. I thought pretty much everyone has a cell phone these days.

MalmsteenRulez! said...

She has a car but doesn't have a cellphone...interesting. I dunno, she seems like a really shy person to me.

Kyle Dabrowski said...

TALK ABOUT THE BASS AGAIN!

Kidding man, that girl seems pretty weird to me, I would stay away if I were you. Then again I am usually insane so my advice may not be worth it